There may be times when you need your MicroBot Push to activate repeatedly at different time intervals (e.g. you have equipment that requires you to push a button to keep it running)
You are able to set your Microbot Push to press repeatedly by following these steps below.
The repeat feature is available for all Generation 2+ Microbot Push units. Prior Generations do not have the ability to update firmware to add improved features such as Push Repeat.
- Ensure that you are using the latest MicroBot app (iOS or Android) and NOT the MicroBot Push app.
- Check that all firmware is updated. (How to update your Microbot firmware)
- Select the right side menu to find this screen below and then use the toggle button to Enable Push Repeat.
- Set your required repeat interval, for example, every 30 seconds.
- Then select either Unlimited repeats or Set to repeat a certain number of times.
- Finally, press the Set button to apply the changes.
Pressing the Push button on the app will activate the Repeat series.