Below are the main conditions of return and exchange.
1. The device must have been purchased directly from MicroBot.
2. All original packaging must be included.
3. All original accessories must be included.
4. The reason for return or exchange is adequate.
5. After the 30-days-warranty, the purchaser should pay for both returning the defective unit and receiving replacement shipping fees.
At the moment, it is not possible to directly request an RMA number.
If you want to return or exchange your product, please contact our Support Team here or email us at email@example.com
Return/Exchange Policy For Damaged Products
If you damaged your unit while using it, MicroBot offers to replace the damaged unit with a another one for free if you damaged it within 30 days of your purchase, or for 50% of the price paid for the original product after 30 days have passed. The conditions to benefit from this policy are as follows:
1. Please provide us a picture or, preferably, a video of the defective unit for us to look at. It will help us understand its state and also to pre-review its defectiveness. If the video file is too big to fit into the support request, we recommend you use a video sharing site, such as sendvid.com.
2. You have to return the damaged unit back to us to get a replacement. Depending on your region, our agents will let you know how, and where to send it.
3. You must support the shipping fees to return the damaged unit to us and send the new unit to you.
Once we receive your damaged unit and confirm the payment, we will ship your new unit.
To benefit from this policy, you must meet the following criteria :
- The product's case was not opened and the product was not dismantled
- The unit has never been exchanged under this policy yet. Only one refurbished exchange per unit is allowed.
- Replacement may be subjected to the availability of refurbished units. We may have to modify the model of the replaced refurbished unit with an equivalent or a new model.
To request a replacement or if you have any questions, please contact MicroBot Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org